Gold Silver Price: A decline in the prices of both gold and silver is being recorded in the futures market on Wednesday. Let us know how much gold and silver is available in major cities of the country.
Gold Silver Price on 10 May 2023: For the last few days, there was a continuous increase in the prices of gold and silver, which got a break today. On Wednesday, May 10, the shine of both gold and silver has faded in the domestic futures market i.e. Multi Commodity Exchange. Today gold is trading at Rs 61,266 (Gold MCX Price) with a fall of 0.25 per cent i.e. Rs 153 per 10 grams as compared to yesterday. Talking about yesterday, it had closed at Rs 61,419.
The luster of silver also decreased
Along with gold, a decrease in the price of silver is also being seen today. Silver is trading on the red mark on the Multi Commodity Exchange today after two days of gain. As of 12.30 pm, silver is trading at Rs 77,339 (Silver MCX Price), 0.15 per cent less than yesterday i.e. Rs 117 per kg. Yesterday, silver had closed at Rs 77,456 per kg in the futures market.
Gold rates in four metros-
- New Delhi- 22 carat gold is being sold at Rs 57,100 per 10 grams.
- Kolkata- 22 carat gold is being sold at Rs 56,950 per 10 grams.
- Mumbai- 22 carat gold is being sold at Rs 56,950 per 10 grams.
- Chennai- 22 carat gold is being sold at Rs 57,420 per 10 grams.
Silver rates in four metros-
- New Delhi – Silver is being sold at Rs 78,000 per kg.
- Mumbai- Silver is being sold at Rs 78,000 per kg.
- Kolkata- Silver is being sold at Rs 78,000 per kg.
- Chennai- Silver is being sold at Rs 82,700 per kg.
Check the price of your city in this way
You can also check the price of gold sitting at your home. According to the Indian Bullion and Jewelers Association, you can check the price by just giving a missed call on 8955664433. Your message will come on the same number from which you message.