JKBOPEE Admission notification for various courses, Apply online
Online Applications are invited from the eligible / desirous candidates who intend to
appear in the Common Entrance Test for admission to GNM Lateral Entry (L.E.) Course-2023 for the academic session-2023 in Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of UT of J&K. The selection of the candidates to such course shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, J&K Reservation Rules,
2005 as amended vide S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021, S.O. 277 dated 13-08-2021 and subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority, from time to time and the guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2023.
1. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f. 09-05-2023.
2. Last date for filling the online application forms: 29-05-2023 (Midnight).
3. Fee of Rs. 1000/ (Rupees one thousand only) to be paid online through National Credit
Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
4. The e-Information Brochure can be downloaded from the BOPEE website viz.
5. The syllabus for the examination / test is FMPHW/MMPHW/ANM.
6. Date of Common Entrance Test (to be notified separately).
7. The Entrance Examination, if any, conducted by the Board shall be offline.
8. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up the Online Application Form. The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate(s). It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to the conditions contained therein.
9. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website
www.jkbopee.gov.in. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay
caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on its official website and forward the same for publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.