Syllabus for Post of Assistant Commissioner Food Safety: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the Syllabus for the post of Assistant Commissioner Food Safety, J&K Drugs and Food Control Organisation in the Health and Medical Education Department.
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Commissioner Food Safety|
|No. of Posts||05|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600 to 1,51,100/-|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
Assistant Commissioner Food Safety:
i) Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in Medicine from a recognized University. Or
ii) Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government and has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose.
Syllabus for the Post of Assistant Commissioner Food Safety:
- Food Laws and Standards in India.
- Planning Organisation and set up of Food Analyst Laboratory.
- Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Packaging, Labeling/Claims, and Principles of Nutrition.
- Food Hygiene and Sanitation, HACCP, Quality control Tools, GLP, GHP, GMP, and FSMS.
- Food Chemistry and Food Additives, Contaminants and Adulterants.
- Food Microbiology.
- Instrumentation in Food Analysis.
For detailed Syllabus check the below-given link:
|Official website: https://jkpsc.nic.in|