Passport Online Apply: You can easily apply for passport through mPassport Seva app. Passport arrives at your home within a week of police verification.
New Delhi. Passport is an official document. Passport is the most important thing to go out of the country. Passport confirms your nationality. This document tells which country you are a citizen of. If you haven’t got your passport made yet, don’t panic. Getting a passport is very easy.
You can easily apply for passport through mPassport Seva app. Passport can also be made only on the basis of Aadhaar card. You can apply through this app yourself. Only Rs 1500 will have to be paid online for passport. Passport arrives at your home within a week of police verification. Today we are telling you about the process of getting a passport.
How to apply for passport through mPassport Seva App-
- Download mPassport Seva App in your mobile.
- Now open the app and click on New User Registration.
- Select the passport office based on your address.
- After this, enter the information like name, date of birth, email id etc.
- Now enter the unique login id (it can be email id also)
- After this create a strong password. Select the security question and answer. This is needed to retrieve a forgotten password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Now a verification link will be sent to your email address by the passport office.
- On clicking this link, you will be redirected to a new webpage and will be asked to enter your login ID for verification.
- After the account is verified, close the app and log in again.
- Now the applicant has to click on the Existing User tab.
- Enter Login ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Now click on Apply For Fresh Passport.
- Fill the information asked and follow the process mentioned on the app.
After that pay the fees.
- Now fix an appointment and get the documents verified by visiting the Passport Kendra.