*TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR*
1. From 24-01-2023, 1700 hrs. to 25-01-2023, 1700 hrs. Jammu Srinagar NHW remained block for 12 hours 23 mins due to shooting stones and mudslides at Mehar and Panthyal.
2. *MeT department has predicted heavy rainfall, snowfall for next few days, there are chances of blockade of NH-44. people are advised not to travel on Jammu Srinagar NHW with out confirmation from TCUs*
*TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 26-01-2023:-*
Jammu Srinagar NHW blocked due to shooting stones/mudslides between Chanderkot and Banihal. No fresh vehicular movement shall be allowed from Jammu towards Srinagar and vice versa on Jammu-Srinagar NHW till clearance of the road.
*SSG ROAD: -*
SSG Road closed for vehicular movement vide Divisional Commissioner Ladakh UT’s order no. 75 dated 06-01-2023 in view of snow accumulation.
Mughal Road closed for vehicular movement vide District Magistrate Shopian’s order endstt. no. DMS/PA/2023/1362-67 dated 05-01-2023 in view of snow accumulation.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 0191- 2740550, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396, 18001807091)
• Ramban (9419993745)
• Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road
Advisory issued today on 25-01-2023 at 1800 hrs.